What we offer
Joining the International Graduate Program means that you will be hired from day one, work on exciting and challenging projects and start building your global network.
Through an international assignment and a global project, you are invited to experience the breadth of the Volvo Group. Together with the global graduate group, you will take part in three weeks of common training sessions in different locations around the world, all designed to help you grow – in your role and as a person.
Once you have completed the program, you will continue your Volvo career in the department to which you were recruited.
Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the International Graduate Program you will need:
- A university degree, preferably MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business administration or Logistics
- A maximum of two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills. Additional languages are meritorious
- A valid work permit for the country to which you apply
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and personal drive